TigerStop launches TigerTouch software solution
TigerStop is now offering TigerTouch, a completely new and highly innovative software solution for fully automated material processing.
Cut-off, punching, boring, and machining equipment requiring length measurement can now couple a TigerStop positioning system with TigerTouch, which operates on a touch-screen tablet interface.
TigerTouch provides a highly sophisticated and user friendly visual representation of the actual material process, allowing for greater control and customization on the manufacturing floor. TigerTouch is equipped with the powerful and easy-to-use Microsoft Surface Pro 3 tablet, with its large, 12” touchscreen.
TigerTouch supports both push-feed and set-point cut lists from manual to full-auto processing. The program allows the user to download cut lists straight from the office. TigerTouch can then optimize all the material in the cut list, on the fly, based on the operator’s specific needs.
“We designed TigerTouch to dramatically improve operator ease-of-use and allow the user to have everything from manual to full auto processing at their fingertips,” says Spencer Dick, founder and CEO at TigerStop.
Highly sophisticated, yet extremely easy to use, TigerTouch combines, all in one package, the following:
- World-class optimizer with Dynamic Optimizing
- Allows combination of cut lists to achieve maximum possible yields
- Supports full label printing for easy identification of parts once they’re cut
- Off the shelf and customizable Surface Pro 3 touch-screen tablet
- Visual cut lists with up to 3 grades
- Download your cut list directly to tablet from office PC or USB Stick
- Supports manual to fully automatic processing
- Supports automatic pushing of material or simple stop operations
- Leave cut lists, and return later
- Allows changing of the cut list on the fly
- Simple, user-friendly interface. Perfect for under-skilled operators
To view videos and testimonials or to request a quote, please visit www.tigerstop.com or phone 360-254-0661.