TigerStop at IWF – “BIG DRAW” Booth Attractions
8/12/2014 10:09:47 am
New Products for Lean Manufacturing, Free T-Shirts, Magic and SawGear Contest
- TigerRip 1000: Unveiled for the first time here at IWF, TigerRip 1000 performs material optimization and rip saw automation functions usually only attributed to larger systems, which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars, enabling small to medium-sized shops to afford large shop performance and efficiency.
- Precision Rough Mill from TigerStop: This is the flexible work cell created when TigerRip 1000 is combined with TigerSaw 1000, which was introduced in late 2013. When TigerSaw 1000 is used with the new TigerRip 1000, small to medium sized shops can produce finish quality parts and achieve maximum material yield and productivity by ripping only what is needed, when it’s needed and by then only crosscutting the parts that are required to fill existing orders.
- SawGear with Double MiterPro™: SawGear, the highly accurate, automatic lineal cutting system made by TigerStop, has added Double MiterPro™, a kit for adapting its use on double miter saws, to its product lineup. The new kit adds CNC accuracy to length cutting and includes back rabbet compensation software standard for framing applications.
- T-Shirt Giveaway: Many booth visitors will receive a FREE TigerStop t-shirt! TigerStop staff will circulate around the show floor numerous times throughout each day of the show and randomly distribute $100 bills to people they see wearing the shirt.
- TigerStop Magician: Take a break from talking about business and stop by the TigerStop booth to be entertained by a professional magician!
- SawGear Contest: Booth visitors will have the opportunity to enter a SawGear giveaway contest. By answering four simple questions about scrap wood, they will be entered to win. SawGear is the highly accurate and portable, automatic lineal cutting system made by TigerStop.
TigerStop Booths at IWF are #5747 and 5074!
TigerStop was founded in 1994 by Spencer Dick, who as the owner of a thriving manufacturing business, became frustrated with the inherent inefficiencies of his machine operators stopping to reset and recalibrate whenever they were cutting material to various lengths. Spencer also noticed that regardless of how carefully material was measured, the end results were always of slightly different dimensions. He founded TigerStop to automate the cutting process so that exact and accurate parts, whether wood, metal or plastic, would result each and every time.
TigerStop, LLC is a global leader in automated stop/gauge and pusher systems under the TigerStop and SawGear brand names. Headquartered in Washington State, TigerStop is a U.S. manufacturer of products for the cabinet, furniture, construction, fenestration, electronics, plastics and metalworking industries. TigerStop has a second manufacturing and distribution facility in Wierden, Netherlands, a distribution network spanning six continents, and product support in five languages. TigerStop products easily integrate with existing equipment to help optimize and improve the accuracy of all lineal cutting processes. To view videos and testimonials or to request a quote, please visit www.tigerstop.com or phone (360) 254-0661.