TigerSaw 2000 Introduced at FABTECH
Affordable, Yet Sophisticated, Automated Cross-Cutting System for Non-Ferrous Metal
Vancouver, WA (October 20, 2015) – TigerStop will be unveiling the new TigerSaw 2000 at FABTECH 2015. TigerSaw 2000 is a fully automated cross-cutting saw system with an adjustable cutting envelope, pneumatic clamping and a patent-pending, innovative lube mister.
Made in the United States, the TigerSaw 2000’s rugged construction pairs a 17.7” (450mm) saw with an accurate, powerful pusher system that ensures finished-part cut quality. It incorporates fast, precise, automated lineal cutting software and crayon marking of defects for maximum material yield. The TigerSaw 2000 incorporates a number of new features: an adjustable cutting envelope that can accommodate various saw blade sizes from 350mm to 500mm, pneumatic clamping for handling delicate material, an air over oil for improved cut quality, and a patent-pending lube misting system which follows the blade delivering lubrication at the cut point for increased blade life. The new TigerSaw 2000 is an ideal choice for cutting aluminum extrusions, tube and pipe (both solid and hollow) and pack sawing.
“TigerSaw 2000 is designed to greatly increase yield, speed and accuracy,” says Spencer Dick, TigerStop founder and president. “It includes some real innovative improvements like an adjustable cutting envelope with best-in-class capacity, and pneumatic, material horizontal clamping.”
TigerSaw 2000 performs cross cutting automation and material optimization, both of which are functions usually only attributed to larger systems, which cost hundreds of thousands of dollars – this means the small to medium-sized shops can afford the performance and efficiency of the big shops.
TigerSaw 2000 automates the entire cross cutting process with a computer-controlled system that is accurate, intuitive and easy to use.
TigerSaw 2000 Features:
- Adjustable cutting envelope: pack sawing of different sizes, shapes and various profiles are easily accommodated from 5in x 5in to 1in x 15in envelopes with 450mm blade or 6inx6in to 1x16in with 500mmm blade
- Air over oil cylinder: easily adjustable, saw stroke speed control gives a smooth, powerful cut and great finish to metal
- Patent pending lube mister that follows the blade improves cut quality and blade life
- Fully automatic, pneumatic clamping in both vertical and horizontal positions: no more time-consuming manual adjustments and the clamps are capable of holding various profiles
- Centralized pneumatic adjustment point: operators can easily adjust saw stroke speed, pneumatic clamping speed, lube mist volume, and more
- Push up to 2100 lbs: TigerSaw 2000 can be configured to push large, heavy material or smaller, lighter material really quickly
- Part list downloading: directly download parts lists and save time
- TigerTouch touch screen control: simple and intuitive interface will improve operator performance and material yield
- Crayon defect marking: defects and cuts finished parts all in one step
- Inkjet label directly on cut parts OR on printed labels
FABTECH attendees – see the TigerSaw 2000 in TigerStop’s Booth S1979
The Fabricator (2015)
Automated cross-cutting saw system handles nonferrous materials
Modern Metals (2015)
TigerStop To Unveil The New TigerSaw 2000 At FABTECH 2015
TIGERSTOP TO UNVEIL THE NEW TIGERSAW 2000 AT FABTECH 2015
TigerSaw 2000 Introduced at FABTECH
TigerStop was founded in 1994 by Spencer Dick, who as the owner of a thriving manufacturing business, became frustrated with the inherent inefficiencies of his machine operators stopping to reset and recalibrate whenever they were cutting material to various lengths. Spencer also noticed that regardless of how carefully material was measured, the end results were always of slightly different dimensions. He founded TigerStop to automate the cutting process so that exact and accurate parts, whether wood, metal or plastic, would result each and every time.
TigerStop, LLC is a global leader in automated stop/gauge and pusher systems under the TigerStop and SawGear brand names. Headquartered in Washington State, TigerStop is a U.S. manufacturer of products for the cabinet, furniture, construction, fenestration, electronics, plastics and metalworking industries. TigerStop has a second manufacturing and distribution facility in Wierden, Netherlands, a distribution network spanning six continents, and product support in five languages. TigerStop products easily integrate with existing equipment to help optimize and improve the accuracy of all lineal cutting processes. To view videos and testimonials or to request a quote, please visit www.tigerstop.com or phone 360-254-0661.