AutoLoader Available for TigerStops
AutoLoader Now Available For TigerStops!
Customizable automatic infeed stations for TigerStops, TigerTurbos & TigerSaws
Vancouver, WA (February 1, 2018) – Last year TigerStop announced the addition of the AutoLoader, an automatic infeed station for the TigerSaw 1000 and TigerSaw 2000 fully automated cross-cutting saw systems for wood and metal, respectively.
TigerStop is exited to announce that the AutoLoader is now compatible with TigerStop automated material pushers and positioners, as well as TigerTurbo high speed automated pushers for material weighing up to 840 lbs. New and existing TigerStops and TigerTurbos on flat, non-tilted tables can be upgraded to include automatic infeed stations.
Using the AutoLoader, an operator can load five pieces of stock at a time, reducing manual material handling time and increasing operator capacity for performing value-added tasks, such as offloading and sorting finished parts. For additional efficiency, a TigerStop printer can be paired with the AutoLoader so cut parts can be label-printed, facilitating fast, accurate, and easy part sorting.
The AutoLoader can accommodate material from 4 to 30 feet in length and can be configured with up to seven stations with section lengths in either 3 foot or 6 foot intervals. “The AutoLoader is a powerful labor efficiency tool,” states Rakesh Sridharan, TigerStop CEO. “It will allow TigerStops, TigerTurbos, and TigerSaws to run at maximum capacity with a single operator, providing significant savings on labor costs.”
- Robust loading station capacity: Each loading station has 5 dogs designed to move material forward with a pushing capacity of up to 100lbs per set of dogs.
- Flexible material length capacities: will accommodate material ranging from 4 feet to 30 feet.
- Custom loading station, configurable: Customize the number of Automatic Infeed Stations based on the length of the material needed to process. Integrate anywhere from 2-7 stations in 3 or 6 foot increments.
- Sensors: Allow loading station to recognize when material is pressed against the back fence, signaling that the material is ready to be processed through the saw and to continue feeding material until more is needed or the cut list is complete.
- Safety: Switch and kill line runs the entire length of the infeed station.
- Add-on: The AutoLoader can be added to TigerStops, TigerTurbos, TigerSaw 1000, and TigerSaw 2000 fully automated saw systems.
- Materials: The AutoLoader is a great solution for processing varying materials whether wood, metal, plastic, or composites.
TigerStop was founded in 1994 by Spencer Dick, who as the owner of a thriving manufacturing business, became frustrated with the inherent inefficiencies of his machine operators stopping to reset and recalibrate whenever they were cutting material to various lengths. Spencer also noticed that regardless of how carefully material was measured, the end results were always of slightly different dimensions. He founded TigerStop to automate the cutting process so that exact and accurate parts, whether wood, metal or plastic, would result each and every time.
TigerStop, LLC is a global leader in automated stop/gauge and pusher systems under the TigerStop and SawGear brand names. Headquartered in Washington State, TigerStop is a U.S. manufacturer of products for the fenestration, cabinet, furniture, construction, electronics, plastics and metalworking industries. TigerStop has a second manufacturing and distribution facility in Wierden, Netherlands, a distribution network spanning six continents, and product support in five languages. TigerStop products easily integrate with existing equipment to help optimize and improve the accuracy of all lineal cutting processes. To view videos and testimonials or to request a quote, please visit www.tigerstop.com or phone 360-254-0661.
360 254 0661