On the cutting edge. You’ll find our products hard at work in manufacturing facilities around the globe. To date we’ve sold over 30,000 TigerStop stop/gauge and pusher systems and the list keeps on growing.
We have our own manufacturing facilities in United States and Europe, sales partners around the world and technical support at your fingertips. We were there the moment “measure twice, cut once” became a thing of the past and we continue to maintain the same aggressive research and development effort that started it all. We now have over 100 patents, awarded or pending, to our name. We know what it takes to be fast, accurate, and reliable – and how to maintain a cutting edge.
TigerStop is growing and we would love to hear from you
TigerStop is looking for ambitious and goal oriented individuals to join our team. As a family owned and operated business, we strive to support our industry, our local community, and most importantly, our employees. If you feel that you will be a fit, please review our positions below which will change periodically upon our needs. If there are currently no positions to be filled, we would still love to hear from you for possible future opportunities. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.
Regional Sales Manager
Manages new and established accounts to identify and cultivate relationships at working/decision making levels. Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales objectives by maximizing market penetration and revenue growth. Supports Northeast region (VA, WV, DC, MD, DE, PA, NJ, NY, CT, RI, MA, NH, VT, ME) and Canadian provinces from Ontario eastward. Responsible for providing exceptional follow-up and service for leads, clients and distributors.
- Manage direct and distributor sales in multi-state area
- Develop and maintain product line technical expertise
- Penetrate new markets and geographic areas
- Meet or Exceed Sales objectives
- Formulate & present proposals
- Recruit, retain and train distributors
- Provide market feedback
- Own all aspects of the account relationship, including after-sales service
- Maintain CRM database for managed accounts
- Bring innovative thinking and problem solving to our customer’s problems
- Represent company at trade shows and association meetings/conferences
- Always act in accordance with the highest ethical standards in adherence with company principles and values
- B.A./B.S. or equivalent degree or combination of education and experience
- 5 + years of sales/sales management experience preferably with industrial or machinery industries’
- Technically astute, confident working in industrial settings
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, team player
- Aggressive and diligent attitude in meeting or exceeding goals
Travel and Locale Requirements:
- Ability to travel 50% plus (multi-state and international)
- Valid driver’s license and passport
- Must reside in the Northeast, preferably in a major Metropolitan area