On the cutting edge. You’ll find our products hard at work in manufacturing facilities around the globe. To date we’ve sold over 30,000 TigerStop stop/gauge and pusher systems and the list keeps on growing.
We have our own manufacturing facilities in United States and Europe, sales partners around the world and technical support at your fingertips. We were there the moment “measure twice, cut once” became a thing of the past and we continue to maintain the same aggressive research and development effort that started it all. We now have over 100 patents, awarded or pending, to our name. We know what it takes to be fast, accurate, and reliable – and how to maintain a cutting edge.
TigerStop is growing and we would love to hear from you
TigerStop is looking for ambitious and goal oriented individuals to join our team. As a family owned and operated business, we strive to support our industry, our local community, and most importantly, our employees. If you feel that you will be a fit, please review our positions below which will change periodically upon our needs. If there are currently no positions to be filled, we would still love to hear from you for possible future opportunities. Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Sales & Service
Reporting to the CEO, overall responsibility for achieving the sales goals for defined territories of TigerStop LLC through Regional Sales managers, dealers, direct sales, future e-commerce sales and all other avenues as defined strategically. Responsibilities include planning, reporting, goal setting, management, sales process optimization, sales training, sales program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, recruiting and selection of sales force & service talent. Strategic and routine management of the customer service department to ensure proper service, warranty and support is provided to dealers and end customers to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction.
To be considered as an applicant, along with submitting a resume thru Indeed or by emailing email@example.com, you must complete the assessment linked below (you may need to copy and paste this link into your browser): https://assess.predictiveindex.com/oi/TigerStop
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Designs, implements, and manages sales forecasting, planning, and budgeting processes
- Provides leadership to the sales organization, and counsel to the CEO in implementing sales organization objectives in support of the firm’s business goals
- Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources
- Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel in order to maximize sales productivity
- Identify opportunities for sales process improvements and facilitates successful implementation of continuous process improvements
- Prioritizes investments in enabling technologies in support of sales and customer service in alignment with initiatives to resolve or increase organizational productivity
- Define optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success. Aligns reporting, training, and incentive programs with performance measurement priorities
- Responsible for corporate goal achievement encompassing developing strategies and action plans, implementing initiatives, achieving organizational goals and meeting deadlines
- Performs other duties as necessary
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree; MBA or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing sales & service departments in a B2B environment
- Experience in selling complex machinery, capital goods, and systems; Candidates with excellent skills and experience in other industries will be considered
- Experience with dealers, distributors and end customers both nationally and internationally
- Solid knowledge, understanding, and experience with strategic planning
- Proven leader with ability to respond to adversity, problem-solve, communicate, and motivate in order to meet or exceed organizational goals and objectives
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and experience with CRM, ERP systems